We’re exploring the tools within the integrated workplace management system powered by iOffice that gives us the ability to act quickly and nimbly. We’ve already explored the Space Module and the Move Module. This month we dive into the Service Request Module.
In today’s fast-moving work environment, facilities managers need a tool to coordinate on-demand requests and manage scheduled or preventative maintenance tasks for efficient operations.
The Service Request Module is a robust tool that interfaces with the many user groups engaged with managing your building. In addition, the module provides real-time understanding of your operation to enable you to recommend cost-saving strategies.
Online Service Requests
- Customizable work order forms are generated and dispatched to the appropriate onsite resources or to offsite, third party vendors via email or smartphone
- Work orders can be accessed via computer or remotely through any web-enabled device
- Technicians can access all information about the request including service issue, employee contact, location information, and service instruction
- Online work order requests submission and coordination
- Customizable request forms and product catalog
- Customized screens by user group
- Ability to attach files and photos to request ticket
- Manual or automated dispatch management to technicians
- Multi-site management through a single, secure, customer-dedicated website
- Technician time and performance tracking
- Manage parts and supplies
- Preventative maintenance management with automated task list distribution
- Robust reporting of activity that allows measurement of technician and facility performance over time
- All components of service fulfillment can be tracked, including notes and comments, work order resolution, and supplies utilized through the real-time dynamic interface
- Real-time status updates
Complete Portal Integration
The iOffice Service Request Module is integrated with the portal data backbone so that updates and changes are universally shared providing a complete office and facility management suite. Workflow integration with other modules is also available. This includes:
- Asset Module integration, which allows on-demand and preventative maintenance work orders for specific building and office assets to be coordinated and tracked
- Reservation Module integration, which allows auxiliary services to be easily requested inside the room reservation ticket
- Inventory Module integration, which allows parts and supply
- inventory used to fulfill a work order to be automatically updated in the inventory module via the service ticket
Deliver amazing service with iOffice’s Service Request App. iOffice knows you and your customers work on the go. The Service Request Module App gives operators and field technicians the ability to receive, update and close facility requests via their smartphone device. New transactions can also be created on the fly.
This minimizes time spent manually entering transactional data and allows for real-time updates and reporting on activity, performance and cost.
Learn more about our Space & Asset Management Services here.