Size: 4 Floors – 130,000 square feet
Notes: 2013 IIDA Calibre Award Nominee
- Furniture Procurement
- Furniture Management
- Ted Afetian – Principal
- Ricky Gaytan – Operations Manager
- Memo Reyes – Client Relations
About the Client
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. (MGM) is a leading entertainment company focused on the production and distribution of film and television content globally. The company owns one of the world’s deepest libraries of premium film and television content. In addition, MGM has investment in domestic and international television channels, including MGM- branded channels.
CPM One Source worked with a commercial interior design company assisting with the build out of the new MGM Headquarters in Beverly Hills. CPM One Source procured, managed and installed all furniture associated with the MGM project. The project was nominated for IIDA’s prestigious Calibre Award in 2013.
CPM One Source’s Project Scope included
- Open Workstations: Custom designed through Fluid Concepts
- Executive Office Suite: Procured and installed custom designed wood furniture through CCN International
- Conference Rooms: Procured and installed custom designed tables through CCN International
- All Ancillary Furniture: Lobby, Break room, Patio, Chairs – Fluid Concepts
- High Density File Systems: Rolling files for three rooms
As with any project of this size it was crucial to have as little interference as possible towards the end users. This meant that the furniture had to be delivered, staged, and installed within the scheduled construction project. With our team of experienced Project Managers we were successfully able to complete this project in an undisruptive and in timely fashion by coordinating with various trades and project managers for a streamlined installation process.