Moving into a new office space can be exciting and at the same time overwhelming when thinking about everything that needs to be done throughout the process. That’s why SharkNinja hired CPM One Source for their project. SharkNinja is the leading manufacturer of household brands, Shark and Ninja, and provides innovative cleaning solutions and household appliances.
Headquartered in Newton, MA with offices in Montreal, Quebec and various locations throughout China, SharkNinja engaged CPM as an Overall Project Manager (OPM) to oversee and manage the build out and fit-up of a 3,000 sq. ft. space in Irvine, CA which would serve as the West Coast infomercial production office and studio.
“From the first that we were introduced to CPM One Source we knew we were on the right track for a successful project. She became a part of our team instantly, making the whole project experience the best that we’ve ever had. From the onset, CPM One Source asked all the right questions to understand our goals and needs and always made sure that they were met throughout the entire process.
We had an extremely tight schedule. CPM did an excellent job at getting the entire office space setup for us for a seamless transition.
I can’t thank CPM One Source enough for all their support and overall management on the project. As our company expands, there will be a need for us to relocate to a larger space. When that day comes, CPM will be one of my first calls.
– Darryl Garcia, Executive Producer, VP Infomercial
Acting as an Extension of SharkNinja’s Corporate Services Team
CPM’s Managing Director lead the project in the role of Overall Project Manager for the entire duration of the project. Working as an extension of the client’s internal Corporate Services team, they collaborated with the landlord, building management, general contractor and various vendors to ensure the project stayed on schedule and within budget. They also provided coordination of all logistics and communications, including:
- Worked closely with the building management office, coordinated all tenant improvement tasks including painting, carpet, furniture, security access, electrical and data infrastructure
- Worked in conjunction with the Client’s IT team to coordinate delivery logistics of all video production equipment, hardware, software; office computer, monitors and printing equipment
- Managed various vendors to ensure scope, schedule and budget were met
- Conducted meetings with team to review project progress, issued and tracked action task list and deliverables
- Inspected work site and reported progress and issues
- Oversaw project close out; reviewed invoices for payment
The project was a huge success, finishing on time and under budget. SharkNinja now has a brand new, beautiful production studio for its infomercials and is looking forward to its next expansion.